Monday, August 4, 2008

February Revisited

So, it's been like 92 degrees and sticky icky humid the last several days and I needed to feel cool again. I just now, quite by accident, figured out that I can download the photos from my iPhone into my computer, as if it were a regular camera. Tech Goddess, I am not. What does one have to do with the other? Well, these shots have been sitting in my phone since February, when we took that ill-fated trip to Virginia. This first one is from our first frosty day in Williamsburg.


We finally did make it to Monticello - on our way out of town - and this one was taken there. That slopey area behind it is Thomas Jefferson's vegetable garden (which they continue to plant), and then a rather sharp drop-off.

I wasn't much into pictures of people in colonial dress and all that, and it was February, so nothing was really blooming, and I just really love the textures. Hope this translates when you click on them.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=1f14b0e02a4db68a0cdb077acb6cfbcb